sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

Yummy


Eating seems to be associated with most joyful events in life. Every time there is something to celebrate, some chewing will definitely be involved.

Last Thursday we said goodbye to our classes over a cup of diet Pepsi, mate, orange juice and some extremely unhealthy snacks. Paradise.

Li Ting proved to be THE taboo expert. Julia took care of all of us - she brought cups and plates, as usual. Mr Cucca delighted our taste buds with the chipa -yes, Héctor, they are not bizcochitos. We all reflected on our work and, needless to say, I spoke non-stop. I can't help it, sorry.

I had a great time, nice way of rounding off a nice learning experience. Thanks Ana, Jazmin, Sergio, peers, tutors!

3 comentarios:

  1. Sil
    Lovely blog post to round off a wonderful year! I enjoyed teaching you all! :-)
    Analía

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I enjoyed this year too! Nice group! Interesting themes to discuss, great visitors from abroad! thank you Sil for your good humour and your endless speeches!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yep, yep, very nice, but I cant eat "thanks"!
    I missed the "morfi"...:P

    Thanks to you!
    Bestest,
    S.

    ResponderEliminar