viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Speaker's Corner


Although I am publishing this rather late...I can clearly remember those two days when we got on our soapboxes.

I admired my peers as they confidently delivered their speeches. We all chose thoroughly different topics. Still, we all shared the same enthusiasm.

Every time we talk with our friends or family we try and find the moment we can squeeze some comment into the discussion. Sometimes it gets really hard to be heard. So, I found this Sp's Corner quite utopic. All the attention! Just one or two hecklers interrupting...

I felt quite nervous which, of course, made me speak really quickly. On top of it, I feel so strongly about the mindless waste of drinkable water that I got all het up!

I believe it a was a good chance to actually meet all the members of the class. Speaking your mind shows lots. Really interesting indeed.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Silvina
    Great speech! I couldn't agree more with you on this topic. I also get mad at people selfishly wasting water.
    Best
    Analía

    ResponderEliminar